Our Profitecture social media coaches take great pride in helping our corporate students get the most out of social media with minimal impact on their already busy schedules. And coach-student relationship doesn’t end with the Social Media Boot Camp certificate of completion. Our coaches make themselves available to all alumni seeking social media refreshers, advice and feedback for months and years to follow.
It’s with this commitment to continuous improvement and social media excellence that our team kicked off 2016 with an e-seminar dedicated to our Social Media Boot Camp alumni. The e-seminar featured Paul Gillin presenting the top 10 social media tips, tricks and tools B2B professionals should know this year.
Paul covered many practical and time-saving social media tactics and tools to help b2b professionals be efficient with their social media engagement. The ones receiving greatest interest from our students are:
- LinkedIn changes: Public Groups eliminated, LinkedIn Messaging improved, LinkedIn Mobile app redesigned
- Twitter updates: character limit increase from 140 to 10k, Google search integration, direct messages from anyone, Twitter Moments added
- B2B uses for Periscope and other live streaming apps
- LinkedIn Publisher for showcasing your expertise
- Snapchat and Instagram use growing in B2B
- Electoral: a new Twitter List search tool
If you missed the e-seminar and would like the details behind these updates and others, you can find the replay here. If you would like more information about Social Media Boot Camp, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.